Help your community grow
When you buy from Really Local Harvest producers, you contribute to the economy of our cities and countryside, to the prosperity of local family farms, to food security, to the conservation of our heritage and the sustainable development of South-Eastern New Brunswick.
For a better future
By supporting local farmers today, you help ensure that there will be farms in your community tomorrow, and that future generations will have access to the freshest, best-tasting and most nutritious products.
Local food organic upicks dieppe
Events Show all
- Saturday, July 26 2014 STRAWBERRY PIE CONTEST
News Show all
- Friday, June 13 2014 Job Opening Dieppe Market
- Monday, June 9 2014 Strawberry Harvesters Wanted at Michaud Farm
- Monday, June 2 2014 Really Local Wineries Win at All Canadian Wine Awards
- Friday, May 30 2014 Job Offer: Cashier and Customer Service
Recent blog posts Visit blog
- Monday, April 16 2012 Nature’s Route Farm – CSA
- Monday, April 16 2012 Fore alimentaire – Local Food Fair
- Monday, April 2 2012 La Ferme Pouce Vert – Paniers ASC
- Monday, April 2 2012 Come and enjoy the Sackville Farmers’ Market!
- Thursday, March 1 2012 Chef Carson’s Certified Organics
- Thursday, March 1 2012 Chef Carson and artichokes
- Thursday, March 1 2012 Chef Carson and eggplants
- Thursday, March 1 2012 Chef Carson and kale
Sign up to our FREE newsletter to receive occasional news, notices and special offers from Really Local Harvest.