The Gagnon family has been living on this farm since 1979. Ferme Springbrook Farm is a family enterprise: the entire family contributes, including the children, who also receive their full education in a nature setting.
Springbrook Farm extends over 450 acres of grains and hay grown for feed. Springbrook Farm specializes in pasture-raised chicken, apple-finished pork, lamb, beef, turkey and fresh eggs. The products of the farm are natural and contain no added hormones, antibiotics or other drugs. In addition to making a healthier food choice, you are also supporting the local farmer and economy.
Our products are available at the farm Fridays from 9:00am to 1:30pm only, for reserved local orders. All other reserved orders can be picked up at the Dieppe Market Friday from 1-6pm, Saturday from 7am to 1:30pm. We take reservations for same week turn around until Wednesday 9am each week.
Products from Springbrook Farm are also sold at Dolma Food in Moncton and Dieppe and Sequoia Whole Foods in Moncton. The Delta Beauséjour Hotel and the Green House on Main in Shediac also serve products from Springbrook Farm as well as Real Food Connections in Fredericton. Springbrook meat is found on the cafeteria menu of 21 schools in the Francophone Sud School District.
- Monday, June 17 2013 Springbrook Farm on CBC Shift Home Grown!
- Saturday, February 23 2013 "Eat Local/Feed Local Dinner Fundraiser" organizers on CBC!
- Chicken, apple-finished pork, lamb, beef, turkey, maple-smoked bacon and fresh eggs.
- Home made BBQ sauces: natural, apple, cranberry..
- Spice “Signature Rub” goes with everything..