A co-op of producers
Really Local Harvest is a cooperative of about thirty farmers from the South East region of New Brunswick. Our members work hard to give you authentic, wholesome, fresh and great tasting local products.
Promote the development of sustainable agriculture in southeastern New Brunswick.
- To promote our members, their products and the coop as a whole.
- Promote sustainable practices while providing tools to increase profitability.
- Defend the interests of our members.
For sustainable production
The Really Local Harvest Co-op supports farms that adopt environmentally-friendly practices in order to provide healthy food to your family and contribute to the sustainable development of our rural communities.
Our values :
- Agricultural practices that foster sustainable agriculture.
- Quality agricultural products at a fair price.
- Visionary leadership
- Negotiations based on the mutual interests of all parties.
- Decision-making by consensus.
- Communicate with members in the official language of their choice.
- Trust, cooperation, integrity, transparency and reliable information
Sign up to our FREE newsletter to receive occasional news, notices and special offers from Really Local Harvest.