Our orchard, known originally as Verger Beauséjour, was established in 1932 by Camille Sébastien (Bastien) Bourgeois, the first one to get involved in apple farming in our region. In 1956, the orchard became the property of the Congregation of Holy Cross who subsequently renamed it Belliveau Orchard.
Then in 1967, one of the employees, Louis Bourgeois, acquired the orchard for his family. Today, his son Robert and grandson Samuel uphold the family tradition at Verger Belliveau Orchard.
We specialize in the production, storage, packaging and processing of apples and are the largest shipper of apples in New Brunswick.
We are a year-round destination located on a scenic route along the Petitcodiac River. We have an on-farm store and café (lunches available), we offer regular guided tours, and we organize many activities, including u-picks, family events and art exhibits.
- Retail store on the property
- Stores: Sobeys, Co-op IGA and other local stores
- Farmers’ Market in Sackville, June to October
- NB Liquor stores
- Friday, March 4 2016 BELLIVEAU ORCHARD IS SERVING UP LUNCH !
- Tuesday, September 4 2012 Le temps des cerises!
- Tuesday, May 29 2012 VERGER BELLIVEAU ORCHARD WINS A DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL !
Wines & Ciders
- Scow: Hard apple cider
- Pré-d’en-haut: Dry sparkling apple wine
- Bleuet: Wild blueberry wine
- Poire: Most award winning pear wine
- Massé: Apple wine
- Winter in the Orchard (February)
- Apple Blossom Day (end of May/early June)
- Cherry U-Pick (mid-July)
- Corn Maze (end of August)
- Apple U-Pick (mid-September)
Find us on FourSquare